Hmmm…ten random facts about me…
1) I hate odd numbers.
2) I am constantly counting numbers that I see to get them and/or the sum of their digits to get to 10 or a number evenly divisible by 10.
3) People always think that my favorite movie is Star Wars, but it is in fact Jaws.
4) When I was a little kid, after each summer I always forgot how to make an ‘S’…I always started the school year making S’s backwards.
5) I have always thought that I would die alone.
6) I routinely wake up at 4:30 am and the same thought always comes to mind the instant I wake.
7) I have been working on a story for a children’s book that I once told to a very sleepy friend.
8) It was difficult for me to finally come to terms with the fact that I would never be a father. But I did.
9) Drastic career changes are difficult and I sometimes wonder if I can actually do this.
10) Until recently, I always hated my nose.